Aufgrund derzeit hohem Spamaufkommens werden neue Nutzer sehr restriktiv behandelt. Nach kurzer "Bewährungszeit" hat man als normaler Nutzer weitreichende Rechte und benötigt auch kein Captcha mehr.
Nutzer, die sich danach dennoch als Spammer oder Trolle erweisen, können jederzeit wieder auf diesen Status zurückgesetzt oder gebannt werden.
Dasselbe gilt für Versuche, politische Überzeugungen kund zu tun, egal aus welcher Richtung diese kommen.
.:!: Achtung! Derzeit ist Robonect (noch) nicht mit dem Automower 305 ab Baujahr 2020 zusammen mit der neuen Mäher-FW MSW 41.4.0 kompatibel!
Aber: Im DailyBuild ist ein Patch enthalten, der getestet werden kann! (Stand 15.02.2024)
.Du hast Deinen Gardena-Mäher auf die Gardena-Firmware von 2023 aktualisiert?
.:arrow: Testmöglichkeit für das Daily Build.

Das FW-Update am Mäher wird dennoch nicht empfohlen, da das Daily Build nach aktuellen Berichten von Beta-Testern noch keine vollständige Kompatibilität gewährleisten kann! (Stand: 15.02.2024)
Wir empfehlen, das Gardena-Update noch nicht durchzuführen!

Push doesn't work

Testanfragen des Entwicklers und Klärung möglicher Bugs
Bitte jeweils pro neuer Anfrage oder neuem Bug ein neues Thema eröffnen.
Anfragen zum Mitmachen beim Beta-Test

Moderator: mufumade

Antworten
Paxman
Forum-Nutzer
Mäher: McCulloch ROB R600
Herstellungsjahr: 2017
Robonect-Modul: noch kein Robonect verbaut
Robonect Firmware: -

Push doesn't work

Beitrag von Paxman »

Sorry for writing in English...my German is no existent and I don't trust Google translate. :roll:

I'm also having problems with push. I have selected most triggers during the testing period and it works fine for a while. I get all notifications for some time but then it just Stop working.

If I go to the mower settings--->push settings and toggle it off and on i get the message "Push. Your unit is now registered" and a button with a chopped text: "Send your for...sh message" (or something like that in Swedish. I have not found how I can change the language in the app so I could report the English or even German text of the message).
IMG_5874.jpg
When I click on the message I get a push from the mower regarding whatever it's doing at the time. After this push notifications works for a while and then it just Stop working and I have to do the same procedure all over again.

I don't know how long the working period is exactly but It's not longer than a day.

Any suggestions how I can remedy this issue?

App version: 1.3.3 (Build:3247)
iOS: 16.0 (20A362)
Robonect firmware: V1.3

Thanks from Sweden
/Fred

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran
Mäher: Husqvarna Automower 315
Firmware des Mähers (MSW): MSW 10.xx.xx
Herstellungsjahr: 2017 (Modell 2018)
Robonect-Modul: Robonect Hx (Rev.5)
Robonect Firmware: 1.3 (WLAN 1.7.4)
wurde gedankt: 132 Male

App lädt keine aktuelle Daten,Push Klingenwechsel geht nicht...

Beitrag von shadowkiller »

Please read the documentation of Robonect using google translate or similar. You’re misunderstanding some issues of this difficult and to complex to explain because you’re mixing the push-functionality.

After this, if there are questions anyway, feel free to ask quoting the parts of the documentation you don’t understand.

Sorry, for not being able to help with only one sentence.
Anleitung zur Erstinstallation
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
Forum cooler nutzen: Hervorhebungen machen und Screenshots posten
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

Paxman
Forum-Nutzer

Re: App lädt keine aktuelle Daten,Push Klingenwechsel geht nicht...

Beitrag von Paxman »

The weird thing is that the app have been working flawlessly for several days not without me doing anything at all. I get push notifications from all the triggers I have selected whenever they are triggered.

I'm starting to suspect that the issue might be running the app and the web GUI in parallel. As long as I don't do anything in the web GUI the notifications seams to work fine from the Roboconnect app...but if I do anything in Robonnect web GUI something seams to disrupt this function. Note that I have not done anything at all in the web GUI regarding the push system since I started using the Roboconnect app. The app prompts the user not to touch the push settings in Robonect after activating the settings in the app.

I'll avoid using Robonect web two more days (one week since I started this thread) and after that I'll do some testing to see if this theory has any merit.

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran

App lädt keine aktuelle Daten,Push Klingenwechsel geht nicht...

Have You tried to reconnect Roboconnect to Robonect, yet?
--
Robonect® Dokumentation (= Gebrauchsanweisung = Bedienungsanleitung) und Support
--
--
Es wurde schon alles gefragt, nur noch nicht von allen. (frei nach Karl Valentin)

Paxman
Forum-Nutzer

Re: Push doesn't work

Beitrag von Paxman »

Well, as I wrote: everything works as it should so I'm not going to do anything until a week has passed with no issues. Then I will test to use Robonects web GUI for other things than notifications to see if I can replicate the problem I had that prompted me to start this thread.

shadowkiller
Forum-Veteran

Re: Push doesn't work

No, I mean inside the Roboconnect App adding the mover after removing it. Maybe it’s an idea to reinstall the Roboconnect on your iOS device.

Using the webUI over a browser or as an Webapp doesn’t matter to the iOS-App called Roboconnect.
--
--
--

Antworten

Zurück zu „Tests und Bugs“